- If you have RapidStartCRM you can skip this step as How2 is already installed with your app.
- Otherwise, go to this link on AppSource, to install How2 on the environment of your choice.
- For all users that you want to be able to access How2, assign them the “How2 User” security role, in addition to any other roles they have.
- For those users that you want to be able to change the content source for How2, assign the “How2 Administrator” security role.
Creating A Stream Channel
- Login to https://web.microsoftstream.com/ and select “Channels” from the My Content dropdown.
2. Click on the Plus button in the screen below to create your new channel
3. On the channel creation pane, 1) Give your channel a name, 2) Add an optional description, 3) Select whether this channel will be available to everyone in your company, or create a group, 4) Optionally add your logo, 5) click Create
4. You can now see your new channel. To add videos to it, click on the Videos link.
5. From your library of videos that you have created, select the Square Icon with the plus sign on it to add this video to the channel
6. Select “Channels” from the picklist, and search for your new channel, then select it, and the Video will be added to that channel.
7. To get the url that you will need for How2, go back to your channel list, and click the three dots at the bottom of your channel and select “Share”
8. Click “Embed” at the top of the window, set the order that you want the videos to appear, then copy just the highlighted part of the embed code below (do not use the Copy button). Then you can close this window.
9. Back in your environment, click on the life preserver icon to launch How2, and then click on the configure button (if you don’t see the configure button, you do not have the How2 Admin role).
10. Paste the part of the embed code you copied earlier into the box and click Save. You are done.